If you’re in the Zipzone (highlighted in blue on the app), you can park or leave your car in any of the following bays or spaces:
- Permit Holders Only (if you see this sign you’re okay to park)
- Permit Holders or Pay & Display (Always check the wording on these signs – it should look like this. Pay & Display only are not allowed)
- On Street – No Restrictions (Many streets across the Zipzone do not have any parking restrictions. In the absence of parking signs, these locations are indicated by white parking lines and where there are no other restrictions e.g. yellow lines, red routes)
You cannot park or leave your car in the following bays:
- Car Club Only bays (these are for round-trip cars)
- Disabled Bays
- Pay and Display Only Bays
- Suspended Bays
- Yellow lines, red routes, junction boxed, zig-zag lines, pedestrian crossings and all other nationally restricted areas
- Housing Estates and Private Roads
- Any location on the Transport for London (TFL) Road Network. That's essentially any major A-roads in and out of London.
- Parking sections in Part-Time bus lanes
- Selected streets or areas as defined by the borough council
If you're parking your car during your trip, please use the keys to lock and unlock. When you're finished, put the keys back in the glove compartment and lock the car on the app. Once the car is locked, press "End Now" to finish the reservation.