Some cities have Pay-Per-Mile cars. These cars are available from £3/hour and £33/day and are best used for short local trips. Pay-Per-Mile cars do not include mileage within the hourly/daily rate and each mile is charged at 29p/mile. You can search for Pay-Per-Mile cars by selecting them using the filters when reserving.
Articles in this section
- Low Emission Zones
- What are "Hourly Only" Zipcars?
- What's Included with my Booking
- Ending Your Reservation
- Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - London
- Finding my Zipcar
- Parking my Zipcar
- Return On Time
- Fuel Card Missing or Not Working
- Reimbursements for Fuel and Other Expenses