To end your reservation, please ensure the following points have been completed:
- The vehicle is parked safely in its designated Car Club Bay before the end of your reservation time
- The fuel tank is at least ¼ full
- The keys have been placed back in the glovebox
- All personal belongings are to be taken with you (and any rubbish)
- The vehicle has been locked with either the Zipcard or the app
To watch our Ziptip video on how to end your Roundtrip reservation, please click here.
If the designated Car Club Bay is taken or blocked, please call us as soon as you can on 0333 240 9000 so we can guide you to park in a safe bay. Blocked bays are out of Zipcar’s control, however, we always do our best to assist and guide our members should this circumstance arise.
This is called our ‘Out of Location’ procedure and you can watch our Ziptip video here.
Once you’ve finished driving and are parked in an approved parking bay within the Zipzone, simply return the keys to the fob in the glovebox, lock the doors via the app and end the trip. You will only be able to end the trip if the vehicle is within the Zipzone. To view your active reservation and end the trip, you will need to be looking at the ‘drive’ tab on the app.